1. To eat or drink something unintentionally.
2. A mosquito, fly or any other object going down the throat unintentionally.
3. Water entering the ears.
4. Dust or dirt going down the throat.
5. Swallowing one's OWN saliva.
6. Taking an injection.
7. Applying of Surma (kohl) into the eyes.
8. Taking a bath to keep cool.
9. Rubbing oil onto the body or hair.
10. To vomit unintentionally.
11. Applying Itr or perfume. It is NOT permitted to inhale the smoke of Lobaan or Agarbatti whilst fasting. It is also NOT permitted to smoke cigarettes or inhale its smoke.
12. Brushing the teeth without tooth paste or powder e.g. using a Miswaak, etc.
13. A dream which makes Ghusl WAAJIB (necessary) does NOT break the Rozah.