What to do to sleep less?
What to do to sleep less?What do you need:
To realize how much time of your life you spend sleeping
To realize what can you do with 3 more hours a day
To realize that what you need is more energy, not more sleep time
Step 1: To optimize sleeping time:
You need to have the most natural light you can get.
You can start by leting your sunglasses at home, opening the windows as soon as you wake up and if you spend to much time indors, buy a daylight lamp, the ones that people with Seasonal Affective Dissorder use.
Step 2: The not so fun part:
Drink 2 lt. water a day. This way the body use less effort to make what the body do during the night. But dont drink or eat two hours before going to bed, so the body can rest without worrying about digestion. Also (told you this was the not so fun part) avoid coffe and alcohol. If you find life without coffe and alcohol and with 3 or 4 more hours a day is worth living, keep reading.
Step 3: optional stuff:
30 minute phisical activity a day make you sleep better and have more energy. Also, if you can get a 15 minute nap, you can save easily 2 hours night sleep for each 15 minutes' nap.
Step 4: the almost more important thing:
there is not such a thing as recover the sleep during the weekend. Every day should have the same schedule for the sistem to work.
Step 5: the most important thing:
To wake up as good as you can with the less sleeping time, you nees to find the exact moment when a sleep cycle ends. If you wake up in the midle of a cycle, you feel dizzy and tired. To detect this precise time, try wake up 10 minutes early than usual. If you feel tired, try 10 minutes EARLIER.
- The Twelve Months of the Islamic Lunar Calendar
- Hajj Requirements/Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Hajj/Umrah Pilgrimage
- Umrah packages by H.Mujaddedia hajj travels& tours
- Saudi Arabia to increase Hajj quotas for first time in five year
- Saudi Arabia allocates Indonesia haj quota of 221,000 per year
- Indonesia would welcome bigger haj quota
- Saudi Arabia increases India's annual Haj quota to 1.70 lakh
- Haj quota increases ruled out by Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia approves additional haj quota
- Indonesia: Saudi Arabia agrees to increase Hajj quota
- Indonesia says Saudi Arabia increased its Hajj quota
- Saudi Arabia rolls out 'biggest increase' in India's Haj quota, hikes it by 34,500
- India gets quota of 136,020 pilgrims for Haj
- SA Hajj quota re-instated as stricter accreditation process outlined
- There Are 17,000 South African Muslims Still Waiting To Attend Hajj
- Malaysia’s Haj quota is 30,200 this year
- Haj quota for pilgrims restored to 27,900 this year, says Tabung Haji
- Malaysia's haj quota restored to 30,200 pilgrims this year
- Malaysia’s haj quota for this year back to 27,800, says Jamil Khir
- Number of Hajj pilgrims from Azerbaijan to exceed quota this year
- 30,000 Bangladeshis to miss Hajj this year due to quota restriction
- Bangladesh Haj quota reduction may continue for next year
- Haj quota for Pakistan increased
- Pakistan urges Saudi govt to increase its Hajj quota
- Iraq’s hajj quota to increase by 2,200 next year
- Iran pilgrims to join this year's Hajj: Saudi Arabia
- UZBEKISTAN: Over 160 year wait to go on haj pilgrimage?
- Uzbekistan: Is Hike in Mecca Pilgrimage Quota Another Sign of Thaw?
- Uzbekistan to ask Saudi Arabia to increase Umrah quota