Dua not to come true of bad dreams
Dua not to come true of bad dreamsUpon having a nightmare, recite:
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ غَضَبِهِ وَعِقَابِهِ وَشَرِّ عِبَادِهِ وَمِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَنْ يَحْضُرُونَ
With the total words of Allah, I seek protection from His wrath, from His punishment and from the servants evil and from the whispers of Satan and I seek protection from (these) coming to me.
Bad dreams are those in which the sleeper sees bad things; they come from the shaytaan. It is Sunnah to seek refuge with Allaah from them and to spit to the left three times, and not to talk about them, but if a person does that it will not harm him. It is also mustahabb to turn onto one’s other side, and to pray two rak’ahs.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us how to rid ourselves of the influence of Shaytaan during sleep. This can be achieved by reciting verses from the Qur’aan and du’aa’s narrated from him, before going to sleep.
It was reported that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) put me in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadaan. Someone came and started to scatter the food. I took hold of him and said, ‘I will take you to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’… He said, ‘When you go to bed, recite Aayat al-Kursi and you will be protected by Allaah, and no shaytaan (devil) will come near you until morning.’ The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘He told you the truth even though he is a liar. That was a shaytaan.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3101).
- The Twelve Months of the Islamic Lunar Calendar
- Hajj Requirements/Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Hajj/Umrah Pilgrimage
- Umrah packages by H.Mujaddedia hajj travels& tours
- Saudi Arabia to increase Hajj quotas for first time in five year
- Saudi Arabia allocates Indonesia haj quota of 221,000 per year
- Indonesia would welcome bigger haj quota
- Saudi Arabia increases India's annual Haj quota to 1.70 lakh
- Haj quota increases ruled out by Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia approves additional haj quota
- Indonesia: Saudi Arabia agrees to increase Hajj quota
- Indonesia says Saudi Arabia increased its Hajj quota
- Saudi Arabia rolls out 'biggest increase' in India's Haj quota, hikes it by 34,500
- India gets quota of 136,020 pilgrims for Haj
- SA Hajj quota re-instated as stricter accreditation process outlined
- There Are 17,000 South African Muslims Still Waiting To Attend Hajj
- Malaysia’s Haj quota is 30,200 this year
- Haj quota for pilgrims restored to 27,900 this year, says Tabung Haji
- Malaysia's haj quota restored to 30,200 pilgrims this year
- Malaysia’s haj quota for this year back to 27,800, says Jamil Khir
- Number of Hajj pilgrims from Azerbaijan to exceed quota this year
- 30,000 Bangladeshis to miss Hajj this year due to quota restriction
- Bangladesh Haj quota reduction may continue for next year
- Haj quota for Pakistan increased
- Pakistan urges Saudi govt to increase its Hajj quota
- Iraq’s hajj quota to increase by 2,200 next year
- Iran pilgrims to join this year's Hajj: Saudi Arabia
- UZBEKISTAN: Over 160 year wait to go on haj pilgrimage?
- Uzbekistan: Is Hike in Mecca Pilgrimage Quota Another Sign of Thaw?
- Uzbekistan to ask Saudi Arabia to increase Umrah quota